S4 Hana Controlling
One of the top quality S4 Hana Controlling(CO) training institutes in Bangalore
- 105 Google reviews
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Workshops Every Month
Countries And Counting
Corporate Served Successfully
Best S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Training Online
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top quality S4 Hana Controlling(CO) training institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled professional trainers delivering the courses. SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. IQ Stream Technologies in Bangalore also offers placement assistance for students who enrolled in S4 Hana Controlling(CO) (high-performance analytic appliance) Courses. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is a SAP module that is widely used. S4 Hana Controlling(CO) module includes SAP FI configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user, SAP CO configuration. We offer advanced S4 Hana Controlling(CO) training classes, advanced learning experiences and tools for better learning, understanding and experience. Our FICO course content and syllabus are very advanced and updated and curated by highly experienced trainers. IQST also offers S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Corporate Training & Online Training delivered by industry experts.
Call us on +1 415-529-4858 (USA) OR +91 9071-449-888 (India) to enroll into our Online S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Training sessions. Need flexible S4 Hana Controlling(CO) learning options? Choose from our online or in class courses based on your schedule.
Expert S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Online Training Institute
Become and Expert in S4 Hana Controlling(CO) with IQ Stream Technologies’ advanced learning programmes. Main highlights of our S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Training in Bangalore (BTM Layout) include Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools, Friendly Classrooms etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons for you to become an expert in the S4 Hana Controlling(CO) arena. Topics covered will be General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, SAP:Fixed Assets, Module: SAP FI, Module: SAP CO, FICO Reports, General Ledger Reports, Accounts Receivable Reports, Accounts Payble Reports etc. Please see the complete and detailed syllabus below; Corporate, Online Training for all SAP courses are provided at IQST Bangalore.
Cost Center Accounting
|Course Name||S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Training|
|Venue||IQ Stream Technologies|
|Official URL||S4 Hana Controlling(CO) Training|
|Demo Classes||On Demand|
|Training Methodology:||25% Theory & 75% Practical|
|Course Duration||40-45 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|Demo Training||Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org|
Product Cost Controlling
- Introduction to product cost controlling
- Data Flow in Product costing
- Areas in Product cost controlling
- Cost objects
- Product Cost Planning
- Cost estimate with quantity structure
- Work in process Calculation
- Standard Product Cost Calculation
- Actual Product Cost Calculation
- Settlement of Variances to Accounts
Integration Of Controlling With Production Planning
- BOM Routing Work Center MRP run
Cost Center Accounting
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Display cost center master records
- Change cost center master records
- Creation of cost center groups
- Posting to cost centers
- Creation of secondary cost element master records
- Cost center reports
- Period end closing activities in cost center accounting:
- Periodic Reposting
- Indirect activity allocation
Basic settings for controlling
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
Product Cost By Order
- Define costing variant
- Check Costing Variant to Manufacturing Orders (PP)
- Define Goods Received Valuation for Order Delivery
Work In Process Calculation
- Define Results Analysis Keys
- Define Cost Elements for WIP Calculation
- Define Results Analysis Versions
- Define Valuation Methods (Actual Costs)
- Define Line IDs
- Define Assignments
- Define Update
- Define Posting Rules for Setting Work in Process
- Define Variance Keys
- Define Default Variance Keys for Plants
- Define Target Cost Version
- Assign Variance Key in Material Master
- Create Settlement Profile
- Create PA Transfer Structure
- Maintain Number Ranges for Settlement Documents
Copa – Controlling Profitability Analysis
- Account based COPA
- Costing based COPA
- Introduction to profitability analysis
- Data Flow in profitability Analysis
- Maintaining the operating concern
- Assignment of controlling area to operating concern
- Activating the profitability analysis
- Define number ranges for actual postings
- Mapping of SD conditions types to COPA value fields
- Maintain Characteristics
- Maintain Value Fields
- Define Profitability Segment Characteristics
- Maintain Characteristics Values
- Define characteristics Derivation
- Valuation Strategy
Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Profit Centers
- Maintenance of control parameters for actual postings
- Maintaining planning versions for profit centers
- Maintaining the number ranges for profit center documents
- Creation of profit center master records
- Display of profit center master records
- Changing the profit center master records
Actual Costing With Material Ledger
- Activate Valuation Areas for Material Ledger
- Assign Currency types to Material Ledger Type
- Assign Material Ledger Types to Valuation Area
- Maintain Number Ranges for Material Ledger Documents
- Activate Actual Costing
- Assignment of Accounts for Automatic Postings
What is the SAP FICO?
SAP FI CO – the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; represents FI (Financial Accounting) plus CO (Controlling).
What are the roles and responsibilities of SAP FICO Consultant?
Primary responsibilities of a consultant: Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (usually at least 2 – 5 years) – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders.
Which SAP module is most in demand?
SAP PI or SAP Process Integration.
SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
What is Fi in SAP?
SAP Financial Accounting (FI) SAP FI module as the term suggests deals in managing financial transactions within enterprises.
What is the use of SAP FICO?
SAP FI CO – the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; represents FI (Financial Accounting) plus CO (Controlling). It is an important core module of ERP processes, wherein real time financial transactions are integrated with various parallel SAP modules for best results.
What is the meaning of SAP FICO?
SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most widely used SAP modules. SAP FICO module includes SAP FI configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user.
What is the use of BW in SAP?
SAP BW is a comprehensive business intelligence product centered around a data warehouse and optimized for SAP’s R/3 environment.
What is a COPA in SAP?
Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) enables you to evaluate market segments, which can be classified according to products, customers, orders or any combination of these.
What are the modules in SAP?
Functional SAP ERP Modules:
Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
Production Planning (SAP PP)
Material Management (SAP MM)
Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
Project System (SAP PS)
Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
IQ stream consistently come out ranking #1 on my list.
Highly relevant material is delivered with enthusiasm,
and a high degree of class interaction that is unmatched anywhere.
Bhasker was a great instructor, very entertaining, knowledgeable, and willing to help.
Attended HCM Fusion training . Trainers with industry experience, real time implementation helped in learning fusion concepts.
BALAJI RAO A
Iq stream Technologies is very good institute located in bangalore.They have good teaching staff like Venkata Ramana sir for Salesforce course. Sir explains each and every topic nicely,they solves doubts if you are having any doubt.The environment is nice and great for the studies.Specially for computer related courses.They takes reasonable fees and provides great service.they also prepares you to face interviews.I think this is the best institute for doing Salesforce and any other courses…thank you