One of the top quality SAP FICO training institutes in Bangalore with highly skilled trainers
- 105 Google reviews
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Workshops Every Month
Countries And Counting
Corporate Served Successfully
Best SAP FICO Training Online
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top quality SAP FICO training institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled professional trainers delivering the courses. SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. IQ Stream Technologies in Bangalore also offers placement assistance for students who enrolled in SAP FICO (high-performance analytic appliance) Courses. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is a SAP module that is widely used. SAP FICO module includes SAP FI configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user, SAP CO configuration. We offer advanced SAP FICO training classes, advanced learning experiences and tools for better learning, understanding and experience. Our FICO course content and syllabus are very advanced and updated and curated by highly experienced trainers. IQST also offers SAP FICO Corporate Training & Online Training delivered by industry experts.
SAP FICO stands for SAP Financials (FI) and Controlling (CO). They both are related to accounting and hence always learned together. SAP FICO helps enterprises in managing financial transactions. Application of SAP ERP in an organization enables the employees to manage the accounting and business transactions in unified manner. Financial reports are crucial for any management to understand the current situations of the enterprise and plan future. SAP helps the management by providing various kinds of reports based on the data collected during financial transactions managed through SAP FICO module. SPA FICO is the most matured accounting software available in the market. There are thousands of enterprises and IT consultants use SAP FICO. This course is very much suitable for the students coming from commerce and finance background like B.Com, MBA Finance, M.Com etc. Most of those students are not much exposed to ERP software and hence they land in low paying jobs. Either you are a freshers with such background or already working in a company with such background learning SAP ERP (FICO) will help you in making better career and sustain in the market with good job security.
SAP FICO course at IQ Stream Technologies it taught by industry experts and high focus is given for understanding the concepts along with extensive practices.
Call us on +1 415-529-4858 (USA) OR +91 9071-449-888 (India) to enroll into our Online SAP FICO Training sessions. Need flexible SAP FICO learning options? Choose from our online or in class courses based on your schedule.
Expert SAP FICO Online Training Institute
Become and Expert in SAP FICO with IQ Stream Technologies’ advanced learning programmes. Main highlights of our SAP FICO Training in Bangalore (BTM Layout) include Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools, Friendly Classrooms etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons for you to become an expert in the SAP FICO arena. Topics covered will be General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, SAP:Fixed Assets, Module: SAP FI, Module: SAP CO, FICO Reports, General Ledger Reports, Accounts Receivable Reports, Accounts Payble Reports etc. Please see the complete and detailed syllabus below; Corporate, Online Training for all SAP courses are provided at IQST Bangalore.
Module 1: SAP FI
- Introduction to SAP FICO
- Create a Company
- Create a Company and assign to Company Code
- Create Chart of Accounts
- Create Retained Earnings Account
- GL Account: Create, Display, Block & Delete FS00
- Posting to General Ledger
- Create Versions of Financial Statement
- Perform a Journal Entry Posting FB50 in SAP
- Create Fiscal Year Variant & Assign to Company Code in SAP: Complete Tutorial
- Define Posting Period Variant
- Opening And Closing Posting Periods
- How to Define Field Status Variant & Field Status Group in SAP
- Document Type And Number Ranges
- Park, Hold, Posting with Refrence in SAP
- Introduction to Accounts Receivable
- Create, Display, Block, Delete: Customer Master Data
- Change Customer Documents
- Create Customer Account Group
- One Time Customer
- Post Sales Invoice
- Document Reversal
- Sales Returns – Credit Memo
- Posting Incoming Payment
- Posting Foreign Currency Invoices
- Posting of Incoming & Outgoing Partial Payments: Residual Method
- Incoming & Outgoing Partial Payments Posting: Partial Method
- Reset Cleared Item: FBRA
- Credit Control for the Customer
- Introduction to Accounts Payable
- Create a Vendor Account Group
- Block or Delete a Vendor
- Create Vendor Master Data
- One Time Vendor
- FB60 in SAP: Post a Purchase Invoice
- Credit Memo – Purchases Returns
- Outgoing Payments
- Withholding Tax: Vendor Invoice & Payment Posting
- Automatic Payment Run
- Map Symbolic Account to G/L Account
- Posting Rounding Differences
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Recognize key terms in the Fixed Assets Solution
- Relevant Sub-menu
- Month End Closing – Foreign Currency Revaluation
- Important Tables in FI Module
- How to Maintain Exchange Rates
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Correspondences in SAP
- SAP FICO Interview Questions & Answers
Module 2: SAP CO
- Introduction to SAP CO
- Cost Center
- Create Cost Center
- All About internal Order
- Settlement Of Internal Orders To Cost Centers
- SAP Profit Center Tutorial: Create, Group, Posting & Planning
- Profit Center Standard Hierarchy
- Assignment of Cost Centers To Profit Center
- Assignment of Materials To Profit Center
- Important Tables in CO Module
- Comparison Between Cost Center, Profit Center and Internal Order
Module 3: FICO Reports
Reports: General Ledger Reports
- Chart Of Accounts List
- Account List
- Account Balances
- Account Totals And Balances
Reports: Accounts Receivable Reports
- Customer Master Data List
- Customer Balances
- Customer Line Items
- Customer Open Item Analysis Drill-down Report
- Customer Payment History
Reports: Accounts Payble Reports
- Vendor Master Data List
- Vendor Balances
- Vendor Line Items
- Vendor Open Item Analysis
What are the modules in SAP?
Functional SAP ERP Modules:
Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
Production Planning (SAP PP)
Material Management (SAP MM)
Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
Project System (SAP PS)
Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
What is a COPA in SAP?
Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) enables you to evaluate market segments, which can be classified according to products, customers, orders or any combination of these.
What is the use of BW in SAP?
SAP BW is a comprehensive business intelligence product centered around a data warehouse and optimized for SAP’s R/3 environment.
What is the meaning of SAP FICO?
SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most widely used SAP modules. SAP FICO module includes SAP FI configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user.
What is the use of SAP FICO?
SAP FI CO – the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; represents FI (Financial Accounting) plus CO (Controlling). It is an important core module of ERP processes, wherein real time financial transactions are integrated with various parallel SAP modules for best results.
What is Fi in SAP?
SAP Financial Accounting (FI) SAP FI module as the term suggests deals in managing financial transactions within enterprises.
Which SAP module is most in demand?
SAP PI or SAP Process Integration.
SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
What are the roles and responsibilities of SAP FICO Consultant?
Primary responsibilities of a consultant: Experience in SAP FI and CO modules (usually at least 2 – 5 years) – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders.
What is the SAP FICO?
SAP FI CO – the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes; represents FI (Financial Accounting) plus CO (Controlling).
I attended the Oracle Cloud Fusion session in IQ Stream Technologies.
Sachin is the Trainer and the Training was good.
The trainer explained the fundamental concepts very clearly and showed the roadmap of how to independently explore deeper into details.
Rohit Nair KP
It has been outstanding experience to have taken UI/UX Development training under the guidance of Mr.Manoj from IQ Stream Technologies.
The best thing i like at IQ stream is the personalized care that the trainers take to make me understand concepts well. The experienced trainers make it easy to learn.