SAP ABAP and HANA
One of the top quality SAP ABAP & HANA training institutes in Bangalore
- 105 Google reviews
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Workshops Every Month
Countries And Counting
Corporate Served Successfully
Best SAP ABAP & HANA Training Online
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top quality SAP ABAP & HANA training institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled professional trainers delivering the courses. IQ Stream Technologies Bangalore also offers placement assistance for students who enrolled in SAP ABAP & HANA (high-performance analytic appliance) and (Advanced Business Application Programming) Courses. ABAP is a high-level programming language created by the German software company SAP SE. ABAP follows is Object-oriented, structured, imperative paradigm. ABAP is application-specific fourth-generation languages (4GLs) developed in 1980s. We offer advanced SAP ABAP & HANA training classes, advanced learning experiences and tools for better learning, understanding and experience. Our course content and syllabus are very advanced and updated and curated by highly experienced trainers.
- This course is based on software release SAP ECC 6.07 (SAP Net Weaver 7.40) for ABAP and HANA 1.0 for SAP HANA.
- The ABAP Workbench Foundations programming and SAP HANA courses require that you understand the content of this basic course.
Expert SAP ABAP & HANA Online Training Institute
Become and Expert in SAP ABAP & HANA with IQ Stream Technologies’ advanced learning programmes. Main highlights of our ABAP & HANA Training in Bangalore (BTM Layout) include Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools, Friendly Classrooms etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons for you to become an expert in the SAP ABAP & HANA arena. Overview of database concepts, SAP Introduction, System Landscape and Introduction to ABAP/4, SAP System Architecture, ABAP Workbench Tools, SAP Data dictionary(Create/Modify/Delete/Adjust), ABAP Programming etc will be covered. Please see the complete and detailed syllabus below;
SAP ABAP Course Overview
Overview of database concepts
- ACID properties of DBMS(Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability)
- Database Normalization techniques (1N, 2N, 3N) with example
- What is ERP ?
- What is SAP and why SAP ?
System Landscape and Introduction to ABAP/4
SAP System Architecture
- SAP Net Weaver Architecture and History
- R3 System Introduction
- Introduction to SAP Landscape
- Architecture of the SAP Net Weaver Application Server
ABAP Workbench Tools
[Understanding workbench tools with examples(Create/Modify/Delete)]
- Object navigator
- ABAP dictionary (Tables, Views, Structure, Types, Lock objects, Domains, Data Elements, Search helps)
- ABAP Editor
- Class Builder
- Function Builder
- Screen painter
- Menu painter
SAP Data dictionary(Create/Modify/Delete/Adjust)
- Domain, Data element, type, type table, view, lock objects, structures, tables
- Type of DDIC tables and table index
- Type of DDIC views
All about SAP Internal Tables
- Control Break statements in ABAP
- Difference between append, collect and insert command
- Internal Tables in SAP ABAP
- Open SQL in ABAP and different type of SQL
ABAP Report Programming
- Purpose and use of reports
- Different events in reports with example
- Different types of reports: classical and interactive
- Modularity in ABAP: (ABAP Macro, Include programs, Subroutines, Function Modules & Groups)
- String operations and Field symbols
ALV - ABAP List Viewer Programming
- Filed catalog
- SALV reports
Enhancements in SAP ABAP (How to find, work and implement)
Enhancements are the means by which we add our own/ modify existing functionality to SAP’s standard business applications.
- User exits
- Customer exits (Field exits, Function exits, menu exits and screen exits)
- BADI’s (Classic, New BADI’s, Custom BADI’s)
- BTE(Business transaction events)
Understanding how to find suitable interface for the requirement and implement.
- RFC and different RFC types and uses (How to create/debug/Test)
Module pool programming
Test and Analysis Tools in ABAP
- Enhanced Program Check (SLIN)
- Code Inspector
- ABAP Test Cockpit
Troubleshooting and Problem Management
- ABAP Dump Analysis (ST22)
- ABAP Runtime Analysis (SAT)
- SQL Trace and further Performance Traces (ST05)
- ABAP classic and new Debugger
- Single transaction analysis(SAT)
- Global Performance Analysis (ST30)
SAP HANA Course overview
In-memory database management overview
- OLTP vs. OLAP
- Dictionary encoding & compression, data aging, data layout in memory, merge, join, Scan performance, Aggregate Functions, Database Indices, Parallel Data Processing
- Logging and Recovery (Logging for Dictionary-Encoded Columns), Replication
- Data aging (Data Aging vs. Data Archiving and Hot data vs. cold data)
Introduction to SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Overview
- Why to Choose SAP HANA?
- SAP HANA Hardware Partners
- SAP HANA Landscape
- Get Free Access to SAP HANA Server
SAP HANA Architecture
- SAP HANA Architecture Overview
- Advance Information on SAP HANA Architecture
- 2.3 Row Store Vs Column Store
- 2.4 SAP HANA Backup and Recovery
SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Overview
- Download and Install SAP HANA Studio
- Add an HANA System in SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Studio Perspectives
Reporting on SAP HANA
- Reporting on SAP HANA – Overview
- Using Excel for Reporting on SAP HANA
SAP HANA Advanced Modelling
- Create advanced data models in HANA
- Work on SQL Script and Procedure
- Understand how views and procedures work behind the scene
- Create Analytic Privilege to secure the modelling views
- Do performance tune of the modelling views and procedures
SAP HANA Modelling
- SAP HANA Modelling Introduction
- Introduction to Star Schema
- Attributes and Measures in SAP HANA
- Working with Tables
- Attribute View
- Build Your First Attribute View
- Analytic View Overview
- Build Your First Analytic View
- Overview of Calculation View
- Build Your First Graphical Calculation View
- Build Your First Scripted Calculation View
- Modeller Perspective Revisited
System Schemas and Their Importance
HANA Performance Guidelines
What You'll Learn?
Course is distributed as below:
• SAP ABAP programming with sample ABAP code
• ABAP artifact creation/ Debug/ Test/ Troubleshoot techniques.
• ABAP RECIF (R=Reports, Enhancements, C=conversions, I=Interfaces, F=forms) concepts with example.
• SAP HANA introduction with HANA artifacts with sample examples.
• HANA artifact creation/ Debug/ Test/ Troubleshoot techniques.
• Software development for HANA database.
• ABAP development for SAP HANA.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers, consultants looking to upgrade their skillsets
- Beginners through to season SAP Consultants
- SAP Functional Consultants looking to learn ABAP skills
- College Students interested to get ahead with their studies
Overall experience is very good, Sachin is best trainer.
I had taken SOA dev training, it was very good course. Got to learn from basic like XSD, XML.. Thank you
It’s been pleasure taking the course of OIC at IQ Stream.
Our trainer is very good, he conducted the training very professionally (thank you so much). I’ll defiantly recommend this to my friends. !