Best SAP HANA Training in Bangalore
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top quality SAP HANA training institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled professional trainers delivering the courses. IQST offers SAP HANA courses S4, BI, BW, SAP Administration, Cloud Integration training, Simple Finance, Simple Logistics etc. IQ Stream Technologies Bangalore also offers placements for students who enrolled in SAP HANA (high-performance analytic appliance) Courses. SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as a database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications. We offer advanced SAP HANA training classes, advanced learning experiences and tools for better learning, understanding and experience. Our course content and syllabus are very advanced and updated and curated by highly experienced trainers. IQST is one of the authorized SAP HANA training centres in Bangalore with online training.
Expert SAP HANA Training Institute
Become and Expert in SAP HANA with IQ Stream Technologies' advanced learning programmes. Main highlights of our SAP Training in Bangalore (BTM Layout) include Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools, Friendly Classrooms etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons for you to become an expert in the SAP arena. In-memory database management, SAP HANA Architecture, SAP HANA Studio, Reporting on SAP HANA, SAP HANA Advanced Modelling, Attributes and Measures in SAP HANA, ABAP for SAP HANA Development and much more topics will be covered. Please see the complete and detailed syllabus below;
SAP HANA Courses: S4, BI, BW, SAP Administration, Cloud Integration training, Simple Finance, Simple Logistics, Online HANA Training
5 Star Reviews & Ratings
Reviewed By: Sunu Varghese
Reviewed Date: March, 2018
We acknowledge the sincere efforts put in by the trainer Mr. Manoj to patiently explain the topics. He had taken personal interest in noting the doubts and clearing them one by one. He had given observation and feedback on the students and provided advice on what should be their learning path to master the areas introduced to them.
Reviewed By: Naresh Bogavaram
Reviewed Date: March, 2018
The best thing i like at IQ stream is the personalized care that the trainers take to make me understand concepts well. The experienced trainers make it easy to learn.
Reviewed By: Ramya Gowda
Reviewed Date: July 20, 2017
I took Fusion HCM training at IQ Stream Technologies. The trainer is very experienced and provided reference to all real time scenarios. The management is very professional and helpful! They provide support outside the class too.
SAP HANA Training Location:
IQ Stream Technologies' SAP HANA Training Institute Location: BTM Layout, Bangalore
Mobile : +91 8884684156, +91 9620196773
Landline: +91 80 42073645
Address: #3, 8/2 Anugraha Complex, 1st E Cross,
20th Main, Maruti Nagar Main Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore - 560029
Nearby Locations: BTM Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Koramangala, HSR Layout, Bommanahalli
Highlights of Our SAP HANA Certification in Bangalore
- Intensive Practical Training
- Advanced Learning Materials & Tools
- Friendly Classrooms
- Practical Guidance
- Advanced Lab Facility
- Placement Oriented
- Expert and Experienced Trainers
Related SAP Courses:
SAP ABAP Certification
SAP ABAP & HANA Certification
SAP FICO Certification
SAP SD Certification
SAP MM Certification
What is a HANA database?
SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as a database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications.
What does the acronym Hana stand for?
SAP HANA (high-performance analytic appliance) is an application that uses in-memory database technology that allows the processing of massive amounts of real-time data in a short time.
What is the difference between SAP and HANA?
The new SAP ERP solution is S/4HANA which is the grandchild (because before S/4HANA, R/3 was succeeded by SAP ERP) of R/3 that is written to run with HANA as its database.
What is the cost of SAP HANA?
Price varies depends on the Component, Price (512GB), Price (256GB) etc.
Is HANA a Nosql database?
NoSQL, OldSQL, NewSQL, In-Memory & SAP HANA.
Is HANA a data warehouse?
The most dominant licensing of choice is the SAP Hana Enterprise Edition. However, customers explicitly interested in running Business Warehouse on SAP Hana can license Hana in two ways.
What is SAP HANA and how it works?
SAP HANA Enterprise 1.0 is an in-memory computing appliance that combines SAP database software with pre-tuned server, storage, and networking hardware from one of several SAP hardware partners.
What is the SAP HANA appliance?
SAP HANA is a flexible, multipurpose, data-source-agonistic, in-memory appliance built on Intel(r), Xeon(r) processor 7500 series that combines SAP software components optimized on hardware provided, and delivered, by SAP's leading hardware partners, including Cisco.
What is SAP HANA architecture?
The main SAP HANA database management component is known as the index server, which contains the actual data stores and the engines for processing the data.
What is a SAP HANA live?
SAP HANA Live provides SAP-delivered content (similar in concept like SAP BW content), in form of SAP HANA calculation views for real-time operational reporting.
This course is based on SAP HANA database for SAP ERP.
The SAP HANA courses require that you understand the content of this basic course.
Who is the target audience?
• Developers, consultants
• Beginners through to season SAP Consultants
• SAP ABAP Consultants looking to upgrade their skills to HANA
• College Students interested to get ahead with profession
• Consultants who would like to learn advanced HANA concepts
What You'll Learn?
• SAP HANA introduction with HANA artifacts with sample examples.
• HANA artifact creation/ Debug/ Test/ Troubleshoot techniques.
• Software development for HANA database.
• ABAP development for SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Course overview
In-memory database management overview
• OLTP vs. OLAP
• Dictionary encoding & compression, data aging, data layout in memory, merge, join, Scan performance, Aggregate Functions, Database Indices, Parallel Data Processing
• Logging and Recovery (Logging for Dictionary-Encoded Columns), Replication
• Data aging (Data Aging vs. Data Archiving and Hot data vs. cold data)
Introduction to SAP HANA
• SAP HANA Overview
• Why to Choose SAP HANA?
• SAP HANA Hardware Partners
• SAP HANA Landscape
• Get Free Access to SAP HANA Server
SAP HANA Architecture
• SAP HANA Architecture Overview
• Advance Information on SAP HANA Architecture
• 2.3 Row Store Vs Column Store
• 2.4 SAP HANA Backup and Recovery
SAP HANA Studio
• SAP HANA Studio Overview
• Download and Install SAP HANA Studio
• Add an HANA System in SAP HANA Studio
• SAP HANA Studio Perspectives
Reporting on SAP HANA
• Reporting on SAP HANA - Overview
• Using Excel for Reporting on SAP HANA
SAP HANA Advanced Modelling
• Create advanced data models in HANA
• Work on SQL Script and Procedure
• Understand how views and procedures work behind the scene
• Create Analytic Privilege to secure the modelling views
• Do performance tune of the modelling views and procedures
SAP HANA Modelling
• SAP HANA Modelling Introduction
• Introduction to Star Schema
• Attributes and Measures in SAP HANA
• Working with Tables
• Attribute View
• Build Your First Attribute View
• Analytic View Overview
• Build Your First Analytic View
• Overview of Calculation View
• Build Your First Graphical Calculation View
• Build Your First Scripted Calculation View
• Modeller Perspective Revisited
System Schemas and Their Importance
HANA Performance Guidelines
ABAP for SAP HANA Development
• SAP HANA Overview & architecture, Row Store vs. Column Store
• SAP HANA Backup and Recovery, SAP HANA Modelling, Star Schema
• Attributes and Measures in SAP HANA (Attribute view, analytic view, calculation view)
• SAP HANA Studio & Eclipse IDE (Different prospective)
• ABAP Dictionary Enhancements, Data Type Systems, Database Schemas
• When to Use Columnar Storage? And When to Use Row Storage?
• ABAP Dictionary (Database-Specific Properties and Database-Specific Indices)
• advanced Search Helps (Type ahead and fuzzy)
• Recent Open SQL Enhancements (Syntax and select list)
Migration to SAP HANA
• Code-To-Data Paradigm - (HANA specific features – DB procedures & Native SQL, DB oriented programming - open SQL & advanced views)
• Existing code: Migrating to HANA (Detect > modify > explore)
• Holistic tools for quality assurance of ABAP code (ATC, SAT or ABAP Profiler, SQL Monitor - SQLM, SQL Performance Tuning Work list – SWLT)
Software development for SAP HANA
• SAP HANA native Development tools (Eclipse, HANA Studio and HANA tools)
• Creation of database schemas and database tables.
• Creation of modelling views (Attribute, Analytical, Calculation Views)
• SQL Script in HANA (Extensions to SQL: Table Type, Procedure, CE functions)
• Usage of SQL script debugger.
• Exposing & consuming data - Architecture
• Creation and exposing OData services in HANA for UI5 interface.
• HANA SPS06 Features
- OData - CRUD operation support
- Version history & the repository
- Deletion via project explorer, Plan visualizer
- Conflict Resolutions & Developer mode troubleshooting
- Decision tables
• SAP HANA engines: Join engine, OLAP Engine, Calculation Engine
• Joins – Different Types of Joins in SAP HANA
• Creation and management of analytical privileges (Grant access to data)
• System schemas and their importance (_SYS_BIC, _SYS_BI, _SYS_REPO, _SYS_STAT)
More advanced concepts
• CDS Views (SP11 and SP12)
• CDS annotations
• Creating FIORI application using CDS views
• Creating list view, transactional apps using CDS view
• BOPF framework
• XS Advanced
• Server Side JS – XSJS: Creating, Extending, Calling, Debugging
• Web based HANA development
• UI5 Development
• Browser based IDEs (HCP, WEB IDE)
• HANA SP11 and SP12 features
• UI5 and FIORI design using BUILD and WEBIDE
• Introduction to HANA cloud platform(HCP) and cloud appliance library(CAL)
SAP HANA Training Reviews
IQ Stream Technologies
based on 42 reviews