SAP ABAP Training
SAP ABAP training at IQ Stream Technologies has the below sections:
• SAP Core ABAP Programming
• SAP Object Oriented ABAP programming
• Latest programming techniques in ABAP with SAP net weaver 7.4 and above
SAP Core ABAP Programming
This course is based on software release SAP ECC 6.07 (SAP Net Weaver 7.40).
The ABAP Workbench Foundations programming courses require that you understand the content of this basic course.
Who is the target audience?
• Developers, consultants
• Beginners through to season SAP Consultants
• SAP Functional Consultants looking to learn ABAP skills
• College Students interested to get ahead with their studies
What You'll Learn?
• SAP ABAP programming with sample ABAP code
• ABAP artifact creation/ Debug/ Test/ Troubleshoot techniques.
• ABAP RECIF (R=Reports, Enhancements, C=conversions, I=Interfaces, F=forms) concepts with example.
Overview of database concepts
• ACID properties of DBMS(Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability)
• Database Normalization techniques (1N, 2N, 3N) with example
• What is ERP ? What is SAP and why SAP ?
SAP ABAP Consultant
• What are the roles and responsibilities of SAP Consultants and Roles and Responsibilities of SAP ABAP Consultants?
System Landscape and Introduction to ABAP/4
SAP System Architecture
• SAP Net Weaver Architecture and History
• R3 System Introduction
• Introduction to SAP Landscape
• Architecture of the SAP Net Weaver Application Server
(ICM, Work process, SAP Gateway, Message Server, SAP Web Dispatcher)
ABAP Workbench Tools
Understanding workbench tools with examples(Create/Modify/Delete)
• Object navigator
• ABAP dictionary
(Tables, Views, Structure, Types, Lock objects, Domains, Data Elements, Search helps)
• ABAP Editor
• Class Builder
• Function Builder
• Screen painter
• Menu painter
SAP Data dictionary(Create/Modify/Delete/Adjust)
• Domain, Data element, type, type table, view, lock objects, structures, tables
• Type of DDIC tables and table index
• Type of DDIC views
All about SAP Internal Tables
• Internal Tables, Difference between Internal Tables and Work Areas
• Types of Internal Tables
• Creating Internal Tables
• Populating Internal Tables
• Reading Internal Tables
• Deleting from Internal table
• Control Break statements in ABAP
• Difference between append, collect and insert command
• Internal Tables in SAP ABAP
--Reading contents of internal table
--Reading multiple lines in Internal table
--Modifying contents of internal table
• Open SQL in ABAP and different type of SQL
ABAP Report Programming
• Purpose and use of reports
• Different events in reports with example
• Different types of reports: classical and interactive
•Modularity in ABAP:
(ABAP Macro, Include programs, Subroutines, Function Modules & Groups)
• String operations and Field symbols
ALV - ABAP List Viewer Programming
• Filed catalog, List, Grid and SALV reports
• Simple list, Block and Hierarchical Sequential Report
Enhancements in SAP ABAP (How to find, work and implement)
Enhancements are the means by which we add our own/ modify existing functionality to SAP's standard business applications.
• User exits
• Customer exits
(Field exits, Function exits, menu exits and screen exits)
(Classic, New BADI’s, Custom BADI’s)
• BTE(Business transaction events)
Overview of BDC and LSMW
Understanding how to find suitable interface for the requirement and implement.
• RFC and different RFC types and uses (How to create/debug/Test)
Module pool programming
Test and Analysis Tools in ABAP
• Enhanced Program Check (SLIN)
• Code Inspector
• ABAP Test Cockpit
Troubleshooting and Problem Management
• ABAP Dump Analysis (ST22)
• ABAP Runtime Analysis (SAT)
• SQL Trace and further Performance Traces (ST05)
• ABAP classic and new Debugger
• Single transaction analysis(SAT)
• Global Performance Analysis (ST30)
Coding standards and Performance guidelines
• DO’s and Don’ts
MM, SD, LE overview for the SAP ABAP consultants.
SAP Object Oriented ABAP programming
Concepts of Object Oriented ABAP
--The main feature of Object Oriented programming is representing real-time objects in the form of class objects.
• Object Oriented ABAP focus on representing real-time objects of classes.
• SAP ABAP Object Oriented programming is available in two flavors.
One is Global Classes and another one is local class.
Introduction to Object Oriented ABAP
• Concepts of Object Oriented ABAP
• Objects and Methods
• Global and local classes
• Visibility of components of class
SAP Class Builder introduction
• Using table types in classes
• User defined types in class
Events in OO class
• Events in SAP classes What are events in SAP Classes?
• Sample program examples
Constructors in class
• CONSTRUCTOR (Instance Constructor). 2. CLASS CONSTRUCTOR (Static Constructor).
Interfaces in class
• Creating Class Interface in SAP Classes
• Using class in program
• Aliases in class
Inheritance Concept in SAP Classes
• Super, Final class, Redefinition
Local classes in ABAP
• Local Classes with methods
• Local class with tables in SAP ABAP
• Local class with user-defined types
• Events/Constructors/interfaces in local classes
Developing OO ALV
• Most commonly used classes for OOALV
• OO ALV with structure/Field catalogue
• ALV factory method
• Interactive ALV with factory methods
Singleton pattern in OO ABAP with example.
Quick overview on latest programing techniques in ABAP with SAP net weaver 7.4 and above
i. Inline Declarations
ii. Table Expressions
iii. Conversion Operator CONV
iv. Value Operator VALUE
v. FOR operator
vi. FOR with THEN and UNTIL|WHILE 6.
vii. Reduction operator REDUCE
viii. Conditional operators COND and SWITCH
ix. CORRESPONDING operator
x. Additions MAPPING and EXCEPT
xi. String Templates and expressions
xiv. NEW operator
xv. Meshes /Filter