ETL Tool Training in Bangalore
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top ETL Informatica Testing or Data Warehouse Testing training institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled trainers. IQ Stream Technologies Bangalore also offers placement assistance for students who enrolled in Advanced ETL Testing (Extract-Transform-Load) or Data Warehouse Testing Training Courses. We offer advanced ETL Testing or Data Warehouse Testing classes, ETL testing online training OLTP, OLAP, Warehouse Architecture, ETL testing concepts, ETL data warehouse, Data Marts, data warehouse testing, ODS, Dimensional Modelling, ETL testing tools, data warehouse concept, Star Schema and Snowflake Schema learning experiences and tools for better learning, understanding and experience. We offer ETL Testing Training classes and more other software testing courses in Bangalore BTM with advanced and most updated syllabus and excellent classrooms.
Expert ETL Training Institute
Become and Expert Developer in ETL Testing or Data Warehouse Testing with IQ Stream Technologies' advanced ETL Testing learning programmes. ETL testing course content includes ETL testing basics, data warehouse testing tools, ETL testing automation, ETL testing concepts with examples, ETL testing common SQL queries, etl automation testing tools, ETL automation testing framework, data warehouse design, informatica testing etc.Main highlights of our ETL Testing Training include in Bangalore (BTM Layout) Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools (Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), SAP Data Services, IBM Infosphere Information Server etc), Friendly Classrooms etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons (ETL testing course content) for you to become an expert in the area and one of the best among ETL testing institutes in Bangalore.
|Course Name||ETL Testing Training|
||IQ Stream Technologies|
|Official URL||ETL Testing Training|
|Demo Classes||On Demand|
|Training Methodology:||25% Theory & 75% Practical|
|Course Duration||40-45 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|Demo Training||Email ID : email@example.com|
5 Star Reviews & Ratings
Reviewed By: Bhaskar Kolloju
Reviewed Date: Nov 14, 2017
IQ Stream is very good training center for freshers training. My nephew did IQS Diploma in Software Development here and got placed in Ajr Info Systems. IQ Stream has IT profession with industry experience. They always stress on learning programming skills and getting complete picture of the technology. Project work was also very useful.
Reviewed By: Ramya Gowda
Reviewed Date: July 20, 2017
I took Fusion HCM training at IQ Stream Technologies. The trainer is very experienced and provided reference to all real time scenarios. The management is very professional and helpful! They provide support outside the class too.
ETL & DWH Training Location at BTM:
IQ Stream Technologies ETL Testing Training Institute Location: BTM Layout, Bangalore
Mobile : +91 9620196773, +91 8884684156
Landline: +91 80 42073645
Address: #3, 8/2 Anugraha Complex, 1st E Cross,
20th Main, Maruti Nagar Main Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bangalore - 560029
Nearby Locations: BTM Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Koramangala, HSR Layout, Bommanahalli
Highlights of Our ETL Training
- Intensive Practical Training
- Advanced Learning Materials & Tools
- Friendly Classrooms
- Practical Guidance
- Advanced Lab Facility
- Placement Oriented
- Expert and Experienced Trainers
Batch Size and Schedules:
✓ Limited Batch Size (Maximum 8)
✓ Regular Batches (Morning, Day and Evening)
✓ Weekend Training Batch (Saturday and Sunday)
✓ Fast Track Batch
Other Related Courses:
ETL Testing Training Syllabus:
Importance of ETL testing:
A super market has implemented DWH it has become easy for the high level management to take decision on
How to increase the market share of the company by 5%?
Which product is not doing well in the market?
Which department needs help with selling products?
What is the quality of the customer service provided and what improvements are needed?
what products are sold
what is not selling
when does the sale go up
what is the age group of customers who are buying a particular product and several other queries
Scope of ETL testing
In early days of 80s, there were simple applications. With the speed of light, the world progressed from mainframes and batch applications to personal computers and online applications. At the same time, there emerged a class of data applications that are now known as business intelligence and data warehousing.
Data warehousing lets people look at corporate data as never before. Patterns, trends, seeing the forest and the trees -- all became a possibility with data warehousing. Business people were able to look at their enterprises as no one had ever been able to previously and entire industries and multi-billion dollar companies grew out of this love of knowing more. Companies saw that business intelligence and data warehousing allowed them to make important corporate decisions based on new perspectives gained from data gathered from all over the corporation.
However, the thirst for more insight into data created by warehousing techniques created a virtual flood of data. Data Warehouses stored detailed data, historical data, and data integrated from a wide variety of sources. There was an inevitable formula that applied to every data warehouse that has ever been built –
Detail x History x Many Sources = Lots of Data
Fortunately, technology grew to the extent that large volumes of data could be handled. However, even today only a few solutions offer true unrestricted ad hoc access to this class of data.
So the corporate or MNC's requirement in india and abroad is to recruit more and more people with adequate knowledge in Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence.
Areas where DWH can be implemented are:
Topics covered for ETL testing:
Charactersitics of DWH
Difference between DWH and DB
Data Mart vs DWH
OLTP vs OLAP
Dimensions &Facts tables
- ETL architecture
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- SourcesWorking with relational Sources
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures.
DDL, DML,TCL,DCL Statements
Distinct, order by , or, between , like, group by conditions
Rowid, rownum, partition by, case statements, rank and dense rank
Creating index, views, back up table.
Pwd, ls, ls , ls –l, ls –lrt
Cd , cat , head , tail , more ,
Wc , wc –l, wc –c, cp, mv, rm, rm –r ,diff,
Unzipping a file
Real time commands like
How to convert a flat file to table using unix
Find the count of flat file
Validating the header of flat file
Validating the trailer of flat file
Find the detailed record of flat file
Validating the delimiter of flat file
SDLC and various models
Functional, integrating, acceptance , system, regression, smoke and sanity testing
How to write test cases, how to prepare test summary reports
Defect life cycle and how to log defects
Complete real time knowledge on test management tool QC.
Work flow designer, manager and monitor window
Different work flow status
Validations in real time and transformations like
Aggregator ,Filter , Expression , Router , Lookup transformations
Data quality and its rules
Slowly changing dimensions
How to convert flat to data files and vice versa using informatica tool
ETL Testing Training Reviews
IQ Stream Technologies
based on 20 reviews