IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top quality institutes for Fusion SCM training in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled professional trainers delivering advanced Oracle Fusion SCM courses.
Also Read:Oracle Fusion SCM Guide
To start your implementation of the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management (MSCMM), you must first sign in to
the application and navigate to the Setup and Maintenance work area. To do this:
1. Go to the Oracle Cloud Applications URL and sign in with the user name and password provided by the applications system
2. On the Welcome page, select Setup and Maintenance from the Navigator.
The steps to implement the MSCMM functional areas are:
1. Click Setup.
2. On the Setup: Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management page, select Change Configuration.
3. On the Configure: Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management page, select Enable for Implementation for
the following functional areas under Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management:
Cost and Profit Planning
4. Click Done
A location identifies the physical addresses of a plant. You associate a location with inventory and manufacturing organizations.
The locations that you create exist as separate structures that you can use for reporting.
The steps to create locations are:
1. Sign in to the Fusion Applications Setup and Maintenance Work Area again and select Manufacturing and Supply Chain
2. Click Setup.
3. Select the Enterprise Profile functional area.
4. In the Enterprise Profile section, in the Show list of values select All Tasks.
5. Select Manage Locations and click Create.
6. On the Create Location page, enter information in the following required fields:
Effective Start Date
Address Line 1
When you enter the Zip Code, the City, State, and County are populated automatically.
7. Click Submit and click Yes to confirm that you want to continue with the request.
8. Click OK.
9. On the Manage Locations page, click Done to return to the Setup and Maintenance work area
The Manage SCM Common Components Quick Setup defines the required and common tasks in the following functional areas:
Manufacturing Master Data
To do this:
1. On the Setup and Maintenance page, select the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management offering, if it is
not already selected.
2. Click Setup.
3. On the Setup: Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management page, click the Quick Setup icon available
against the Facilities functional area.