One of the top Oracle OBIEE Training institutes in Bangalore with highly skilled trainers
- 105 Google reviews
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Weekdays & Weekends
25% Theory & 75% Practical
Workshops Every Month
Countries And Counting
Corporate Served Successfully
Oracle OBIEE Training in Bangalore
IQ Stream Technologies is one of the top Oracle OBIEE Training (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g ) institutes in Bangalore with highly experienced and skilled trainers. IQ Stream Technologies Bangalore also offers placement assistance for students who enrolled in Advanced Oracle OBIEE Courses. We offer advanced Oracle OBIEE training classes in Bangalore BTM area and you will learn datawarehousing concepts, OBIEE Installation & Configuration, Oracle Business Intelligence, OBIEE Repository Design & Development and more advanced tools for better learning, understanding and experience. We offer top quality classrooms, learning ambience, advanced and most updated syllabus in OBIEE Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g Training like other top quality OBIEE Training institutes in Bangalore. IQST also offers Corporate Training for Oracle OBIEE courses to improve the knowledge and standard of your employees.
Expert OBIEE Training Institute
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool by Oracle Corporation. Become and Expert in Oracle OBIEE with IQ Stream Technologies’ advanced Oracle OBIEE learning programmes. Main highlights of our Oracle OBIEE Training in Bengaluru (BTM Layout 1st Stage) include OBIEE Data Warehouse, OBIEE Basics, OBIEE Repositories, OBIEE Prompts, Intensive Practical Training, Advanced Learning Materials & Tools, Friendly Classrooms, hands-on labs, etc. IQ Stream Technologies offer beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons for you to become an expert in the area. Special Oracle OBIEE corporate training also delivering at IQ Stream Technologies, Bangalore location. IQST offers Oracle OBIEE corporate training if your organization wish to train their employees on Oracle OBIEE processes and responsibilities.
|Course Name||OBIEE Training|
|Venue||IQ Stream Technologies|
|Official URL||OBIEE Training|
|Demo Classes||On Demand|
|Training Methodology:||25% Theory & 75% Practical|
|Course Duration||40-45 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|Demo Training||Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Introduction and Definition
- Sources, Transformations and Targets( Architecture )
- Data Extraction, Data Transformations and Data Loading( Data Acquisition Process)
- Data Warehousing Approaches
- Staging Area, Metadata, Repository and Data Mart
- Differences between OLTP and OLAP( DSS ) Systems
- Operational Data Store( ODS )
- Business Intelligence
- Star Schema Design & Confirmed Dimension, Fact less Fact Table, Types of Facts
- Slowly Changing Dimensions( SCD )
OBIEE Installation & Configuration
- Installation of Database
- Installation of OBIEE Meta Data using Repository Creation Utility.
- Installation and Configuration of OBIEE.
- Testing of Sample Reports and RPD.
- Configuration of BI Sample schemas.
Introduction to Oracle Business Intelligence
- What is BI ?
- What are the other BI tools ?
- What is OBIEE ?
- History of OBIEE ?
- What you are going to learn in OBIEE ?
- Introduction on OBIEE Repository Design & Development
- Introduction on OBIEE Answers and Dashboards
- OBI Presentation Services
- OBI Server
- OBI Repository (.rpd)
- OBI Administration Tool
- OBI Answers
- Intelligence dashboards
Part 1 OBIEE Repository Design & Development
- Sample Request Processing
- Using the OracleBI Administration Tool
- Repository Directory
- Repository Files ( Initialization files and log files)
- Creating a repository
- Connection Pool
- Repository Modes ( ONLINE and OFFLINE )
- Physical Layer
- Business Model & Mapping Layer
- Presentation Layer
- Presentation Catalogs, Folders and Columns
BUILDING THE PHYSICAL LAYER OF A REPOSITORY
- Defining an ODBC System DSN
- Setting up connection pool properties
- Importing data sources ( Physical Schema )
- Verifying the import
- Defining physical keys and joins
- Creating alias and select tables
BUILDING THE BUSINESS MODEL AND MAPPING LAYER OF A REPOSITORY
- Creating the logical business model
- Creating the logical tables, columns, and sources
- Defining logical joins
- Adding Calculation to a Fact Table
- Building measures
BUILDING THE PRESENTATION LAYER OF A REPOSITORY
- Creating a new Presentation Catalog
- Modifying Presentation layer objects
- Rename tables
- Reorder Table
TESTING AND VALIDATING A REPOSITORY
- Checking repository consistency
- Defining a repository in the initialization file
- Testing a repository using Oracle BI Answers
- Message Severity
- viewing Server Logs
ADDING MULTIPLE LOGICAL TABLE SOURCES
- Adding multiple logical table sources to a logical table
- Specifying logical content
ADDING CALCULATIONS TO A FACT TABLE
- Creating new calculation measures based on existing logical columns
- Creating new calculation measures based on physical columns
- Creating new calculation measures using the Calculation Wizard
CREATING DIMENSION HIERARCHIES AND LEVEL-BASED MEASURES
- Creating dimension hierarchies
- Creating level-based measures
USING VARIABLES & INITIALIZATION BLOCKS
- Understanding different types of Variables.
- Creating Repository Variables and session variables and using them in the OBIEE environment
- Creating and setting Presentation variables in obiee reports and dashboards.
CREATING TIME SERIES MEASURES
- Using time comparison in business analysis.
- Using Oracle BI time series functions to model time series data
Security in OBIEE
- Oracle Platform Security Service
- Exploring Oracle BI default security settings
- Creating users and groups
Part-2 OBIEE Answers & DashBoards(REPORTS DEVELOPMENT)
Working with Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to Oracle BI Answers
- Working with requests in Oracle BI Answers
- Using advanced formatting
- Creating report Level Hierarchy
Filtering Requests in Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Introduction to filters in Answers
- Adding filter prompts to requests
- Using saved requests as filters
Building Views and Charts in Requests
- Introduction to Answers views and charts
- Creating and editing charts
- Performing common view tasks
- Creating a column Selector
- Creating View Selector
Showing Results with Pivot Tables
- Introduction to pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Setting aggregation rules and building formulas
Creating Oracle Business Intelligence Interactive Dashboards
- Introduction to Interactive Dashboards and pages
- Adding Objects to Dashboard
- Creating Dashboard prompts
- Embedding content in an Interactive Dashboard
- Usage of presentation variables
OBIEE Advanced Concepts : Master-Detail linking ,KPI's etc
OBIEE Environment in different software companies
- Explain the Real time OBIEE Environment in the software Companies
- Explain the different support groups which are part of OBIEE project
- The way OBIEE project is developed
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Developer,Lead, Testers,etc
- OBIEE Requirement Analysis
- OBIEE Design and Development
- OBIEE testing dev and uAT
- OBIEE Migration
- OBIEE Infant Care
Why do we need a Data warehouse?
It is used for Reporting and Data Analysis.
It provides a Central Repository with data integrated from one or more sources.
It stores current and historical data.
Why a Data Warehouse is Separate from Operational Databases (Transaction Systems)?
A Transactional system is designed for known workloads and transactions like updating a user record, searching a record, etc. however a Data Warehouse transactions are more complex and present a general form of data.
What are the different types of Data Warehouse system?
Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)
What is data mart?
Data Mart is simplest form of Data Warehouse and it normally focus on a single functional area, such as sales, finance or marketing. As Data Mart usually focus on single system so they get data only from few data sources.
What is difference between OLAP and OLTP?
Indexes − OLTP system has only few indexes while in an OLAP system there are many indexes for performance optimization.
Joins − In an OLTP system, large number of joins and data is normalized however in an OLAP system there are less joins and de-normalized.
Aggregation − In an OLTP system data is not aggregated while in an OLAP database more aggregations are used.
What do you understand by Additive, semi additive and non-additive measures?
What are common aggregate functions?
Why do we use aggregate tables in DW?
What is difference between star and Snow flakes schema?
What do you understand by Granularity in a table?
What is Slowly Changing Dimension SCD?
Can you give one example?
What is Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)?
What are the different OBIEE Server components?
What is the use of OBIEE Scheduler?
What is the difference between ODBC and OCI?
What is the use of Oracle BI Repository?
What is a Physical Join in OBIEE Repository?
Can we use Physical Join in BMM layer?
How can you sort in Reports in OBIEE 11g?
How will you execute Direct SQL in OBIEE?
What is caching concept and how it is linked with Query Performance?
What is the use of OBIEE Business Model and Mapping layer?
What are the different steps involved in defining Business Layer?
How do you create Logical tables in BMM layer?
How do you perform testing of a repository?
Where do you perform testing of OBIEE Repositroy?
What is Query logging?
What are the different query logging levels?
How will you enable or disable caching in the system level and table level?
What is the use of table alias in OBIEE 11g?
How do you create table alias in OBIEE?
Have you created Hierarchy in OBIEE 11g, how?
What are the different types of dimension hierarchies?
What do you understand by Level based measures?
How Aggregation works in OBIEE?
What are the different types of Variable in OBIEE?
What do you understand by Repository Variables?
What are different type of Repository variables?
What is the difference between Static and Dynamic Repository variables?
What are the Session Variables?
What is the use of OBIEE Dashboards?
What are the Dashboard alerts?
What is the use of filters in OBIEE?
What is the difference between Prompts and Filters?
What is Named prompt?
What are Inline prompts?
What is the use of Column Prompts?
Where they are used?
What do you understand by connection pool and how many connection pools did you have in your last project?
What do you understand by Data Level Security and Object Level Security?
What is OBIEE Security?
How do you define a Security policy in OBIEE system?
What are different Application roles in BI system?
What is the difference between OBIEE 10g and OBIEE 11g administration?
When you have Tables T1 and T2 which are not joined, what will happen in BMM layer?
Is it possible to create outer join in Physical layer?
What are the different ways of assigning permissions to OBIEE repository?
Bhaskar is very professional about his work. The way he teach it will make you understand the topic very clearly. The contents he prepared is very thoughtfully because after training if you see again his training u will observe he covered almost every topic which is required for you technically fundamentally strong. You will do more practical practice here. Definitely recommend Bhaskar for this training.
I attended the OIC course recently the course is well structured. Bhaskar the trainer is a master of his trade and his teaching style is very good he always encouraged us to experiment and learn while delivering the topics with ease.
All core concepts are covered along with suitable real time use cases,
It was a great experience overall thank you Bhaskar and IQ Stream for all the help and support.
Trainer and training both are really awesome ji!!!